Thursday, March 02, 2006

Money - The Book

Do you know the names Leonard Orr, Sondra Ray or Jerry Gillies?
Yes? Great; you are half way home.
No? Google them right now (well you can wait till after you have read this blog).

A good place to start is with the term Rebirthing, also look up "The Prosperity Consciousness Consultation".

Why am I mentioning these people? Simple; they are rich and they know what money really is.

Lets start there. What is money? My definition is a M.O.E., a Medium of Exchange.

A trade or barter (an exchange) of a good, idea or service for another good, idea or service, needs a medium to keep track of the transaction. Barter in the past was just a trading of stuff back and forth. Sometime,somewhere they would make a mark in wood or clay to indicate the trade. Then someone got the idea to make tokens that represent the items be exchanged so you did not have to lug the stuff back and forth every day. The tokens we use today are in the form of paper money, coins and little bits of data saved in a computer somewhere.

What's with this title "Money - The Book"?

I am writing a book about money, what it is and what it is not and how you can get some of it for yourself. I will be combining booklets I have written in the past and expanding them with what I know now.

I have to log off now, I have a meeting to get to.

Michael J. Kaer, President of Kaer Enterprises (.com), www.mjk-private-income.com, www.2bitpixel.com, www.mikesworms.com and www.onthespotmassage.biz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home